Starting to invest in equities? Make sure you do follow these steps
- Pick the stocks based on certain criteria. (such as Sales Growth, OCF growth,etc)
- Build your convictions through business understanding and financial statement analysis
- Write down the pros and cons on a paper
- Discuss with others (to cover things u missed)
- Understand the risks involved in the company
- Once, all your doubts are sorted, invest in the stock (keeping valuations under check)
- Don’t let daily ups and downs steer your convictions.Simply SIT TIGHT!